1. Use OneSearch from the library's home page and click on Advanced Search
2. Enter search, i.e. Charles I
3. In the box "From this Publication," enter Royal Historical Society
4. See the side bar on the left to further refine your search.
5. Also access it through JSTOR, using its advanced search features
To search for early works republished in the modern edition of Theatrum Orbis Terrarum, do the following:
1) Access WorldCat - you will see the First Search screen.
2) Type "Theatrum Orbis Terrarum" in the "Search For" area and select "Publisher" from the drop-down box
3) In the "limit availability to" area (several lines below the "search for" line) check the "items in my library" box
4) Click the Search button
This will result in a list of all the books published by this publisher that are in the UH Libraries, many of which are titles of English works originally published between 1500 and 1700.
If you need research help, please contact me for help online or in my office:
Alex Simons, firstname.lastname@example.org
Liaison Services, Room 117C