1. Start from the Libraries Homepage. Or use the link below to proceed to Cabell's directly and skip to step 4.
2. Select the databases tab, then select the letter C.
3. Select Cabell's Directories of Publishing Opportunities, Educational Set.
4. You'll want to select the advanced tab, just under the 'journals' button
5. When you select the Add/remove disciplines option, you'll have a choice between 2 broad areas of Education to view:
You can either check off the overall education button, or check just one of the areas that you're interested in.
5. There are a few options you can use for finding journals to publish in.