Here are the steps for looking up Journal Rankings in JCR
1. Start from the Libraries Homepage. Or use the link below to proceed to Scopus directly and skip to step 4.
2. Select the databases tab, then select the letter S.
3. Select Scopus
4. You will be on the main page of Scopus. To access the journal ranking information you will need to select Analytics from the top of the Screen.
5. Scopus doesn't have a specific educational category, so it's best to look up journals that you are interested in comparing.
Simply enter the title you wish to search for in the search box, and click and drag it into the chart area as shown below.
6. Once you have selected the journals you wish to compare, you'll have a graph that charts the journals' scores over time. You may see some flat areas as indicated with the green bar in the sample below. This is because there were periods of time where the Journal was not covered by this database.
You can also toggle between different scores and data for the journals using the tabs at the top.