Here are the steps for looking up Journal Rankings in JCR
1. Start from the Libraries Homepage. Or use the link below to proceed to JCR directly and skip to step 4.
2. Select the databases tab, then select the letter J.
3. Select Journal Citations Reports
4. The interface will default to Sciences. You'll want to select "Social Sciences" as indicated below. Then make sure the option to View a group of Journals is set to Subject area. Alternatively, you can look up the data for one specific title.
5. There are 3 subject areas you may want to look at, depending on your area of research.
You may also want to set the View Journal Data to sort by "Impact Factor" though you have many options including other ranking systems accessible in JCR.
6. On the resulting page, you'll see a list of journal titles (abbreviated) and citation information for those journals, including the scores for Impact Factor, Article Influence, and Eigenfactor. You can also click on the title for any journal and see how that journal has performed over time.