Welcome UH Undergrads!
This is a basic guide to help you get started with general undergraduate research.
Use your Cougarnet Account to:
- Use library computers
- Use library printers
- Access library resources from off campus
For help or to register, visit uh.edu/infotech
Navigating the large UH Library System is not easy! Here are a few things to know before you get started.
UH library provides you with:
- Over 2 million print books, magazines, newspapers, and journals that you can find in the library catalog
- Access to academic articles that are not available via Google or other search engines, which you can search via the library homepage
- A personalized subject librarian to help you with everything library related, find your in the Subject Librarian Directory
- Access to books from other libraries through InterLibrary Loan
- Citation Help
This guide is organize according to these areas in the tabs above.
Did You Know?
- Undergrads recieve $25 in free printing, each semester!
- The library has color printers for only .15 cents a page!
- M.D. Anderson library has over 250 computers, check out which ones are available now!
- The Learning Commons offers technology for check out and high end machines for group work!
- M.D. Anderson library has a study space for everyone, choose your study zone!
Undergraduate Instruction Librarian
Office: 117A, Liaison Services, in MD Anderson Library