Assigned Reading #6
Assigned Reading #6
Assigned Reading List
1) Steeling Their Courage--boston.com (This is a non UH-Library resource and may be withdrawn at anytime).
2) Kwoh, L. (2012, Nov 1). Business Education: How to Win a Job at Bain & Co.: Learn Analytical Skills. Wall Street Journal.
3) Bernoff, J. (2012). Rethinking Marketing From the Outside In. Marketing News, 46(11), 8.
4) Bustillo, M. (2012, Mar 13). The Plan to Rescue Sears --- Retailer Hopes to Woo Shoppers By Digging Through Data. Wall Street Journal.
5 ) Ransom, D. (2009, Apr 23). Weathering The Storm (A Special Report) --- Smart Ways to Cut Prices: Consumers want value these days; Here's how some companies give it to them -- without gutting their brands. Wall Street Journal.
6) Reading six is available as a PDF through the box to the left.
7) Dawson, C. (2012, Oct 02). For Datsun Revival, Nissan Gambles on $3,000 Model. Wall Street Journal.
8) Estrel, M. (2012, Feb 10). The Beverage Wars Move to Coconuts, Wall Street Journal (Online).
9) Banjo, S. (2012, Oct 10). Wal-Mart Delivery Service Says To Amazon: 'Bring It'. Wall Street Journal (Online).
10) Elliott, S. (2012, Oct 10). In Sweetener Campaign, Nature is the Star. New York Times.
11) Birkner, C. (2012). Glass Half Full. Marketing News, 46(11), 7.
12) Singer, N. (2012, Sept 25). Beauty in the Orient. New York Times.
13) Surowiecki, J. (2010, Jan 25). Bundles of Cable. The New Yorker.
14) Crocker, R. (2011, Oct 30). Coca-Cola enjoys refreshed sales: New strategy helps it serve its 500 brands. Houston Chronicle. [currently unavailable online through the library--copies available in-library for scan/print]
15) Grasshopper - The Entrepreneur's Phone System (This is a non UH-Library resource and may be withdrawn at anytime).
16) Elliott, S. (2012, Sept 25). For Oreo Campaign Finale, a Twist on Collaboration. New York Times.
17) Reynolds, K. (2012, Sept 13). Three Proven Ways to Convert Visitors Into Buyers Online. New York Times.
18) Strom, S. (2012, Feb 21). Battle of the Brands. New York Times.