Accessing Articles Online
Once you find an article you want to access, the "full text" may be available online. There are three things to look for:
- PDF Full Text,
- HTML Full Text, or
- Find This Item.
PDF or HTML links will take you directly to the article.
Use the Find This Item button to
- see if the article is available electronically or in print,
- to request a copy of the article using InterLibrary Loan
Mintzberg, H. (1987). The Strategy Concept I: Five Ps For Strategy. California Management Review, 30(1), 11-24.
Hambrick, D. C., & Fredrickson, J. W. (2001). Are you sure you have a strategy? Academy Of Management Executive, 15(4), 48-59.
Porter, M. E. (1987). From competitive advantage to corporate strategy. Harvard Business Review, 65(3), 43-59.
Collis, D. J., & Montgomery, C. A. (1998). Creating Corporate Advantage. Harvard Business Review, 76(3), 70-83.
Hamel, G., & Prahalad, C. K. (1985). Do you really have a global strategy?. Harvard Business Review, 63(4), 139-148.
Porter, M. E. (1990). The Competitive Advantage of Nations. (cover story). Harvard Business Review, 68(2), 73-93.
Pozen, R. C. (2010). The Case for Professional Boards. Harvard Business Review, 88(12), 50-58.
Fox, J., & Lorsch, J. W. (2012). What Good Are Shareholders? Harvard Business Review, 90(7/8), 48-57.
Finding Harvard Business Review Articles
To get the full text of an article from Harvard Business Review in some cases, you will have to do a little extra work. It is a quick three-step process.
1) Click on a link from the list in the box above. If you are directed to a page which says "Publication Details for 'Harvard Business Review,'" you'll want to click on the link that says 'Search Within This Publication.'
2) Search for the ARTICLE title of the reading you're looking for.
3) Look for the article which matches what you're searching for and click on PDF/HTML to read the full text.