This guide will help graduate students navigate the research process for papers, theses, and dissertations.
Quick Links to the Help You Need...
- Borrowing materials not available from any UH library
- Scanning and delivering articles to Faculty members and TAs
- Delivering library materials to Distance Education students
- Access High-End Computers and Software
- Software such as SPSS, AutoCAD, Matlab, and the Adobe Suite
- Use scanners, check out cameras, and more
- Check your library account
- Renew books online
- Access library resources from off campus
- Use library computers and printers